Wednesday 21 August 2013

Dieting

I am pretty sure most of you have already tried several different dieting advice and read about all of these miracle techniques: "she lost 2 Stones in 30 days", "lose all fat in 14 days" etc... So I though I will give a try to a few of them and see what happens.

As you all already know from my introduction (`About Me`) I have been doing a great amount of sport in my life. I was never satisfied with my weight when I was a teenager even tough I was skinny as all of my friends back then weighed between 7.8st (50kg) and 8.6st (55kg) while I weighed 9.2st (59kg). This resulted in me going onto a "diet" at an age of 17. This "diet" consisted of me hardly eating anything, I would class it as I was starving myself just so I can become 8.6st as well. After a few months of not eating but constant exercising I felt really weak and I only managed to go down to 8.8st (56kg), I have decided that it does not worth the effort so I started eating again. This was my first lesson about dieting: stones/kilograms does NOT matter!!!!! As many articles now-days point out so well muscle weights more then fat and people are built differently so I just have to accept that I will never be as skinny as some people - I will always have strong thies & legs. So I will never look like this:

Mila Kunis

As time has passed I had a period when due to my university studies and work I was not able to look after my health as much as I should have. This resulted in me becoming 11.1 Stones (71kg) from 9.2 Stones (59kg) as I am quite tall, 5ft6 (170cm) and muscular this weight gain only made me really uncomfortable in my skin as I just about fitted into my size 12 cloths.

My partner kept saying: "Oh I love it when there is something to grab on a woman! It is great that you are bigger as you are so soft now and cuddly."

but all I heard was: "You are fat."

It was not necessary the weight that I had a problem with, it was more what I was seeing in the mirror. I was not at all satisfied and even-tough I started exercising and watching what I was eating it felt like nothing has started changing even after 6 months. So I though lets give a try to these miracle foods/tables a try.....

(to be continued)




No comments:

Post a Comment